Fruit and Vegetable Diet - How I Lost 13 Pounds in 14 Days With a 2 Week Fruit and Vegetable Cleanse

Fruit and Vegetable Diet Cleanses are really gaining in popularity as a way to accomplish very fast weight loss!

After a particularly stressful winter I had packed on some unwanted unsightly pounds that I wanted gone quick.

\"food Diet\"

Summer was coming and that meant skimpier clothes and shorts and I did not want to be wearing layers of clothes to hide my rolls and bulges if you know what I mean. In addition my normally comfortable clothes had become much less comfortable (read: tight around the middle!).

Fruit and Vegetable Diet - How I Lost 13 Pounds in 14 Days With a 2 Week Fruit and Vegetable Cleanse

I had lost weight before and kept it off for years but because of my emotional eating during a long period of stress in my life some weight has slipped back on my body and I was miserable! I knew the usual weight loss tricks and plans and options but I was darn sick of them.

I did not want to see another frozen diet meal from Lean Cuisine or Weight Watchers. I knew down deep those frozen concoctions were packed with preservatives and quite often loads of sodium and chemicals.

In addition I had been a vegetarian for many years in my past and my gut was telling me I needed to get away from eating inhumanely treated factory farmed animals that have had a slaughter house experience.

So it seemed like a natural progression for me to take a look at a way of eating I had embraced in the past and see if it would give me the results I was looking for. I wanted to lose weight fast, improve my energy and stamina and improve the look of my skin and my overall health.

I started with a 14 day fruit and vegetable diet cleanse and I was blown away! The pounds came flying off so fast it made my head spin. I was never hungry and I ate lots of delicious healthy foods! You can imagine how excited I was to get on the scale after 14 days and see the huge loss of weight.

Fruit and Vegetable Diet - How I Lost 13 Pounds in 14 Days With a 2 Week Fruit and Vegetable Cleanse

Click to learn about the fruit and vegetable diet that created such fast weight loss for me and learn how it will for you too!
http://RawDetoxWeightLoss.com